March 16, 2010

Hotletes: Now with 100% less lacrosse players

So two weeks ago the hotlete of the week crashed and burned because I got a phone call from the team saying to remove the voluptuous pictures of Xan. Much to my chagrin I did it.

I was lucky enough to run into the team during what I interpreted as a n eating contest at T Anthony's this evening.

I was all like, "hey what gives, you don't like being called hot?"

They were like, "it's not our fault HOT DOGGGGGGG."

The deal is that coach doesn't like any pictures of the team anywhere around the interwebs. I've been told I can use one image of each girl, but only from the Goterriers.com site. So here you go:







Happy two weeks ago, last week, and beyond. The girls play at Harvard tomorrow at 4 then at home against Notre Dame at noon. GO BU hotness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make Liz Robertshaw your Hottie coach of the Week and you'll get the rest of the LAX team eligible again.