December 8, 2009

BC beats us, then beats themselves

So BC did take it to the BU men's hockey team on Saturday night in Agganis Arena, in what was the last Green Line rivalry game I will experience as a student at BU. Depressing. However, once I got home from the game I watched a couple BC related Youtube videos and immediately felt a lot better about my life:




I don't believe any of this was filmed/pictures taken at BC. THERE'S NO WAY THERE ARE THAT MANY ASIANS IN CHESTNUT HILL.



That 1986 BC team went on to lose to BU in the Beanpot finals, 4-1.



Really, why should I expect anything better? All these videos put a smile on my face until I looked at the hockey team's record again!!

2 comments:

Joe Gravellese said...

Come on, man, St. Ignatius Started The Fire is awesome. Give us a break. At least post the BU football rap :)

The Hot Dog said...

Fair enough.

To be fair, I'm the producer of the BUTV show that made that video. Totally meant to be a joke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTq-HR2jf5I