November 13, 2009

Women's Hockey: IN AGGANIS

So there are plenty of events in BU sports this weekend: BU opens up it's basketball season in minutes as the women's team plays at Kentucky. The men's team plays Iona later tonight. The women's soccer team plays an NCAA tournament game at BC against UConn this afternoon, and the men's hockey team has a home and home with Merrimack.

Beyond all these events, which happen today/tomorrow, the women's hockey team play a big game in Agganis against Providence. In addition to hockey, this is what else is lined up:

* Appearance by the BU Band
* Foam Paw Giveaway
* On-Ice Contest for a FREE Semester of Class Books (provided by Barnes & Noble)
* Chuck-A-Puck Contest to benefit the United Way

Jesus is out of town this weekend, and believe it or not, I'll be watching sports in costume without him. I often enjoy watching a game alone. It lets me collect my thoughts and just enjoy the game. That being said, if you see me at Agganis tomorrow afternoon, I'll be thinking, so let me enjoy the game. Or come talk, either way, I'LL BE THERE.

No comments: