November 26, 2009

I'm Thankful For...

I've been blessed with a great family, friends, and university. It's time I let everyone know what I'm thankful for in the BU sports community. There are many things, but here are some highlights:

- 5 (You should know the significance)
- Patrick Chambers
- BU basketball senior leadership
- John Holland's bunnies
- Kelly Greenberg's fiery passion
- Chris Parks
- "China Grove" performed by the BU band
- Hot girl/creepy dad
- Legzz
- BU women's lax dads, and the team too, I guess
- Jon Jonsson's musical genius
- A huge America East basketball following
- K-Mac
- John Battaglino and Alan Fioravanti for letting me do whatever I want
- The Track and Field team
- BU women's softball and their incredible hotness
- Shawn Taylor's school of intimidation
- Mike Lynch. Even if he does scare the crap out of me
- Alan Weinberger for enforcing rules
- Having the best black dean in the nation
- Attending Boston University. It may not have been my very first choice when I was applying to schools years ago, but boy, am I glad I ended up there. I'm so thankful I go to BU and have been able to meet such amazing people, see such amazing teams, and live such amazing moments as a Terrier. I hope you are too.

Happy Thanksgiving, again.

5 comments:

Kmac said...

And I am thankful for Hotdog, Jesus, and the Loyal Crew. You guys are awesome!

Andy Sharon said...

How can you not be thankful for Jack Parker, Agganis Arena and BU Hockey?

The Hot Dog said...

You better believe those three are a given/included in the first mention of the 5.

Anonymous said...

I challenge you guys to see if you are gutsy enough to change your name from "Hot Dog and Jesus" to "Hot Dog and Muhammed". Bet you wouldn't dare.

The Hot Dog said...

I think someone found a potential April Fool's Joke.

But no, I don't think I have the cajones to change to Muhammed. Don't sleep on the J-man though.