October 20, 2009

What is this, 2007-08?


Because that's what it felt like at Agganis Arena, only without the Brett Bennett.

What more can I say, really? ND sucked, but the Terriers somehow sucked more.

Whatever, basketball starts Friday, and like I mentioned earlier, that's the team to be pumped for. At least we got spoiled by last year's Burn the Boats team!

And also, I don't make the "Dirty Laundry," but I do print off over 200 copies for the student sections. I use BU printers, but ones that I've found out don't get tracked by the insanely low print quota. This video has been making the rounds, and I hope someone from administration sees it because a 100 page/semester quota is downright Nazi-Germany circa 1939-esque.



Increase that. Now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But at least you got a free paper helmet when you went to the BU hockey game tonight. Maybe if you collected the extras you can print on those, free of charge.

Lindsey@pickyeatings said...

Agreed. I felt like I was watching the Mites play against a college team.

Tall-boy said...

That game was sad. 0-and-2 now?? Cmonnnnn