October 3, 2009

HOCKEY IS HERE

Hockey starts today at Boston University. St. Francis Xavier University, hailing from Canada, was in the city yesterday. They were around Fenway Park when I saw their borderline hilarious bus:



They'll be at Agganis tonight to take on the hockey team - a team that hasn't yet played together all at the same time. The team isn't allowed to officially begin playing together until today, so why not bring a bunch of Canadians in?

I won't be able to make the game tonight, and to me, that's no big deal because this is as exhibition as it gets, but I've been watching and re-watching the season highlights from last year courtesy of Candycanes99, a true innovator.

If you want a copy of the 30-minute highlight video, which I highly recommend, you can contact him at BUhighlights@gmail.com.

Finally, there's a new center ice logo. Look out for it tonight:

GO BU!

No comments: