August 5, 2009

Additional Jersey Because Candycanes Asked For Them

The legend himself Candycanes let me know that I have been missing some of the semi-custom jerseys that, as I've said, I will one day own. So, these are for you Candycanes:








Notice a couple of things: I don't know what the freshman numbers will be, so I gave them their draft day #1 jerseys. And I had a very difficult time getting a preview of a customized Nashville Predators jersey. I had to resort to using a tool off of the NHL 2003 video game site - I didn't even know internet existed back then!

1 comment:

candycanes99 said...

Thanks!

Oh, and just your luck, the roster went up today, including the new jersey numbers (Trivino has switched on us)!

http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-hockey/mtt/bost-m-hockey-mtt.html