July 17, 2009

I Will One Day Own All Of These

It's the summer. I have a week off, so I wanted to see what all my future NHL jerseys will look like. Below are some of your favorite Terriers in their respective NHL developmental camp team jerseys. Obviously, my first purchase will be the Sens-Gryba:













CoreyTrivino's going to have to pick a different number, because Islanders #9 is retired. I'm sure current NHLers will turn their taken numbers over to a National Champion upon request.

4 comments:

Allan said...

Millan, Shatty, and Yip on the Avs too!

Anonymous said...

http://warriorrinkrat.com/2009/06/26/bc-bu-to-play-at-fenway-on-jan-8/

Anonymous said...

Trivino is switching to number 10 this year.

Allan said...

If Trivino can manage to get his hair under control, I'm sure his game will benefit