July 30, 2009

Can Someone Record An Assist From The Bench?

Because I bet you Christine Kinneary can/will try.

Instead of completely losing four of the best basketball players in BU women's basketball history, BU will really only lose three. Not so bad! She's a BUDT favorite, so I know they're probably the most happy about this.

Christine Kinneary is joining the coaching staff as director of basketball operations.

She is the all-time BU leader in assists, games played, and minutes. I knew about the assists, but the other two stats I didn't know of, but don't surprise me in the least bit. Christine was always one of my favorite athletes to watch. She mastered her craft and at times completely controlled the tempo of the game. The Terrier team is going to be fortunate to have her not just handling daily team operations, but also giving her fresh insight on the action on the court.

O/U for Christine taking reigns as BU women's head coach - 11 years. I like the under!

No comments: