May 19, 2009

The National Championship Write Up

I kind of forgot I had a blog. But, kind of not really, but kind of did. Anyways:

Really, I've been busy with stuff not concerning BU sports. How is that even possible? I don't know, but it happened.

Now it's the summer and the livin's easy, well not completely, but it's easier than having class.

Oh, and do you remember when BU won the National Championship? AHHHHHHH!!!!1!!!!!!
It's been more than a month since BU was crowned National Champions of hockey, but I still cannot get over it. I can't get over being a National Champion. I can't stop reliving the last 2 minutes of the game and overtime. I can't stop watching videos of it. I can't stop looking at pictures. I can't stop reading write-ups about the game, the season, and the team.

It's been unlike anything I've ever experienced in my life. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

Like I said I can't stop reliving it, which is why I want to relive it, right here, on the blog - 42 days ago BU was crowned champions. The real journey for Jesus and I began 44 days since today.

I’ve been working on this thing for a while now. In the midst of papers, finals, and work I’ve put together an epically long recap of our journey to DC. It’s being hosted on my own blog with all my DFP pieces, Better With Mustard, because it is actually longer than any paper I’ve ever written in my life.

So please, join me as I take you through my DC adventure with shifting tenses as I get in and out of the moment:

No comments: