March 18, 2009

Postseason Basketball: Cause That's What A 16-0 Record Will Get You

So BU women's basketball went undefeated in the regular season, and two conference playoff games. Then came the finals, and just like the New England Patriots, down went the Terriers.

Like I said, it was awfully painful at the time, but four days later, I'm realizing life and basketball go on. Especially in women's basketball where winning your conference regular season crown gets you into a postseason tournament of some sort.

So the WNIT begins today. And BU plays at Case Gym against Central Connecticut State. I repeat, there is a home game that matters for BU!

This is the first postseason basketball game I've ever seen at BU - so, heck yes I'm pumped.


There are a ton of giveaways at the game tonight at 7 pm. I don't go for the giveaways (but it does help), but I'll be there, loud, and pumped. Just because it's the WNIT doesn't mean it's unimportant. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Come to the Roof tonight to see a dominant basketball team and the best class of seniors the program has ever seen.

And if you're a lowly Freshman, you might just get a chance to live in StuV2. OMG!

No comments: