February 9, 2009

Yes, I Am Dancing - For Good Reason



It's damn good to be a Terrier right now.

BU men's and women's basketball are on a combined 18 game winning streak and both first in the America East. Throw in men's hockey and BU hasn't lost in 25 games. Holy s.

And speaking of women's basketball, I think this picture sums it all up:


Dare I say we're pulling away in conference? BU is oh-so close to guaranteeing themselves postseason basketball.

Men's hockey received all but one first place vote in the National polls this week and are 10-1-0 in the month of January.

BU is 60 minutes from their 29th Beanpot, and I've never been so pumped up for a hockey game. I don't see UMass-Roxbury getting in BU's way tonight and I really believe there will be a celebration at the The Dugout after the game tonight.

I just hope I can get all my signs in tonight.

1 comment:

candycanes99 said...

Ugh, lack of depth hurt us tonight.

But Holland's dunk made #1 on SportsCenter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRz4MmLc0Ws&fmt=18