February 16, 2009

On A More Positive Note: The Best Of The Beanpot

So that last post depressed me. Here's one to make it all better. My favorite pictures from the Beanpot. Is there any surprise that Gryba's in most of them??

GRYBA DRINK FROM BEANPOT

Crotch Grab!!

I don't really want to know how this developed
(Gryba, Popko, Strait, Cohen)

Okay, not from the Beanpot, but too good not to share.
(Shattenkirk, Strait, Popko?, Krause)

And you didn't hear this from me, but I heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone, who heard from someone...you get the idea: that there is a chance that Colin Wilson is staying next year. *JIZZES PANTS FOR FOURTH TIME TODAY*

No comments: