January 12, 2009

Rhett's In Need

From the FB Event:

"As the spring semester approaches I find myself in need of extra help on my team. A number of my employees will not be able to return to the team for spring, so I will be holding auditions in the days preceding the spring semester and the first few weekends that follow. I need any and all energetic and enthusiastic Terriers to come out and audition to join my team. If you are at all interested in being a mascot or working on the team or you would like more info about the job, PLEASE, send me an email at BURHETT@GMAIL.COM. Also, if you are not personally interested, please, spread the word and encourage your friends to send me an email.

Also, no experience or preparation needed for the audition, energy and excitement are all that are required."


Being a mascot is a wild experience: a hot, sweaty and fun experience. Get it done, someone.

No comments: