October 3, 2008

Untouched Sheet of Season Tickets, You Complete Me

There is something so special about picking up season tickets. If you are a (student) season ticket holder you have to know what I'm talking about.

From the moment you get that email letting you know you can go to the Agganis ticket office and pick them up to the time you have them in your hand you are constantly excited.

For me, I received the email at like noon-ish. I was free to pick up my tickets at 4. For four hours I had to walk around uptucked. They really should give you your tickets in some sort of garbage or plastic bag so you don't ruin their sexy glossiness due to a) vomitting of joy b) tears of joy c) male and/or female juices.

Pardon me, but picking up your season tickets gives me the same type of feeling that I get when I see Joe Biden smile.
Hells yeah.

One thing I noticed this year - Colin Wilson is not on a single ticket (Jason Lawrence is on 2). I think the answer to why the hell not is clear - when Agganis was designing them it was still unclear where Wilson would be - NHL or BU. Better safe than sorry. I still think they should've taken a chance, even if it didn't pan out.

OH MY GOD TERRIER HOCKEY IN 2 DAYS!! Last time BU played New Brunswick Eric Gryba scored the game winning goal. I can only hope for a simliar circumstance.

No comments: