October 23, 2008

TERRIER TIP-OFF THANK GOD

I'm not gonna beat around the bush here - it's been a rather difficult month for both Jesus and I. Things happen and in the end of the day it's important the sun is still gonna rise tomorrow.

We've slacked a little - we always haven't been able to bring you game write-ups/our analysis/Monday updates - but it's not easy trying to balance being a full-time student and a full-time fan.

We'll try harder. I'll try harder.

And really what is making me so cheerful, so happy, so positive right now is that in 4 hours I will get to experience BU basketball for the first time this year.

There is NOTHING like The Roof. I went to a Terrier Tip-Off walkthrough on Wednesday and just walking into Case gave me goosebumps.

BU basketball makes me happy inside. And now, I get to immerse myself in BU basketball for the next 6-ish months. Thank you, Jesus.

Also, check it out:


The 3-point line is moved back a whole foot this year. How much will this alter the game (none if you're Corey Lowe)?

Folks, get yourself to Terrier Tip-Off tonight. It is going to be out of this world. (8 pm at The Roof.)

No comments: