September 4, 2008

BUDT: Blowing Up Like I Thought They Would

Here's the latest on the BUDT:

They're performing at the Rascal Flatts concert.

What, what, what???

I'm not joking you. The Rascal Flatts called up BU and asked them for six dancers. Of course BU is gonna call the Dance Team. I mean, why wouldn't you?

So some of your favorite members will be live, on stage, dancing alongside of Rascal Flatts on Saturday, September 13th in Mansfield, MA at the Comcast Center. Personally, I've never heard a single song by the Rascal Flats, but I did just drop $238 on StubHub so I can see the BUDT up close and personal on a stage they deserve. Hottttt.

And I will get to the Terrier Tailgate, Splash, and a Field Hockey preview, but as I write this some girl just walked into the COM lounge, where I currently am, wearing a BC superfan shirt. I need to go self-induce vomiting now. Hopefully on her.

No comments: