May 3, 2008

Corey Lowe Loves the Dew

If you didn't know Jesus and I worked for Mountain Dew this past semester. We ran events around campus and promoted different aspects of Mountain Dew - Green Label Art, Diet Dew, and Dewmocracy. It was a lot of fun.

We got a WHOLE lot of Mountain Dew samples. So, Corey Lowe finds out about all this and tells us, "I love the Dew."

I thought, "Hmmm. Interesting."

This is when I told Corey that I could get him all the Dew he wanted, whenever he wanted. His eyes lit up like no ordinary Christmas tree. I began going to Corey's place on a weekly basis and giving him Mountain Dew. We would also play NBA Jam. He's beaten me every game.

The other day he texted me with simply, "Dewsss." My girlfriend saw this and said, "he's just using you."

I LOLed. Corey's not using me. I'm just giving him Mountain Dew and in return he's gonna play as a Terrier next season. This was clarified at Jesus and my final Dew event - sampling 3 new flavors of Mountain Dew, due to come out this summer (no pun intended/is there a pun there?).

I told Corey how he's using me for Dew. I laughed then quickly said (cautiously/awkwardly) of course you're staying next year in return. He (cautiously/awkwardly) laughed/agreed.
Take it for what it's worth, but I'm doing my best to make sure the single season 3 pt record holder stays in scarlet and white in 08/09.

Corey helped out at our Dew event and he killed like 25+ samples of the new flavors.
He had had a cast on his right hand after surgery on his thumb, but that's off now. He's wearing a small brace-type thing around his thumb, but he can still play (and beat me at) video games. He also was a NASTY scar. It looks like he's got stitches in, but it's actually just the scar. I hear chicks dig it though.

Marques Johnson showed up as well. He too likes Dew, but not as much as Corey.

2 comments:

Stannie said...

chicks did his scar eh??

hahaha

Anonymous said...

Do work C lowe